Image of site 6 (Lion Temple) during excavation. Album print marked '6 M10'.
Meroë site 6: Site photograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.1GB 3431 M.31
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (178mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The album print was also digitised due to the poor quality of the original negative.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion on the negative shows signs of light damage and water damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.