Image a pottery deposit and a vault burial within an enclosure discovered at site R80 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'R80', and 'pl.23'. '116', R80', 'A58a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 80: enclosure with enclosed vault and pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/111
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.116GB 3431 A58a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (100mm x 122mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl.23, entitled 'offering place. E face R80'.