General image of site 292 during excavation. The river Nile can be seen in the background. Album print marked '292 M11'.
Meroë site 292: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.10GB 3431 M.373
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 106, labelled 'M 292 from NE, at beginning of the excavation'.