Image of 3 stoneware bowls discovered at site K5 at Bet Khallaf. '9' is written in pencil on the negative.
Bet Khallaf K5: 'Vases of stone and alabaster'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/1/56
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.51
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (115mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXIV, entitled 'Vases of stone and alabaster'.