Image of a sarcophagus being removed from a rock grave at site 200 KII 06. label on negative states 'Nubia 06 200 KII 06 M2' '200 KII 06' is written on the negative in pencil. Handwritten note with negative states 'Nubia album small plates photo 200 KII '06 M.2.10. photo 57'. Album print marked '200 KII 06', 'M.2.10'. and 'Liverpool 15.2.1905.5'. Original list in the album labels the photograph as '200 KII 06 (M.2.10) mummy being pushed from grave'.
Kostamneh II site 200: 'mummy being pushed out of grave'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/3/2/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.50GB 3431 M.2.10
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The mummy is possible held by the Liverpool World Museum, (15.2.1905.5).
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.