Image of site 197/289 from north east. Album print marked 'Negative Album M19' and 'Meroë 1912 289'.
Meroë site 289: stone walls
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/MA/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M2.7
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (180mm x 117mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 55, labelled ‘M197/289 from NE’.