Images of two women and a boy with two goats sat outside a Tukul (a traditional Sudanese House). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë A36'. Print in album marked 'M11'.
Meroë: Sudanese family
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.36GB 3431 M.1186
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.