Image of a cartouche inscribed to King Neteg-Amon [Natakamani] discovered in site 281 which was reused in a building of a later date.
Meroë site 281: Cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/G/8/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 G.8GB 3431 M.344(2)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 119mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the relief can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.129; Leclant (ed.), (1980), Répertoire d'épigraphie méroïtique, REM 0419.