Image of street 900 during excavation. Track and mine cars used for debris removal can be seen in background. Album print marked '900 M13'.
Meroë site 900: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/O/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.7GB 3431 M.1011
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (164mm x 119mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.