Image showing a stone object (possibly a lion statue discovered at site 295) protruding from the trench wall.
Meroë: Discovery of statue [Meroë site 295?]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/23/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.23GB 3431 M.829
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
There is a stable crack through the middle of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.