Image of the head and shoulders of the statue of Arensnuphis discovered at site 600 (Isis Temple) which Garstang believed was a statue of a Queen. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 14 600 M10 2 negatives'.
Meroë site 600: Arensnuphis Head
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/14/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.14GB 3431 M.582
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (90mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image
The statue of Arensnuphis is now held by the National Museum of Scotland (1910.110.36).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the statue can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p172, find reference 600-3.