Image of excavation of site 6, showing the discovery of columns, a lion statue and a votive stone. '6 M09' is written on the negative. Album print labelled 'columns of the temple with one of the door lions (L). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 32, Album 6 M 09'.
Meroë site 6: Columns and door lions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/32
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.32GB 3431 M.25
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.