Image of site 600 (Isis Temple) before excavation. Album print labelled 'a mound covering a temple called the Keniseh (church) showing the altar (K) still standing in situ'. Handwritten note with negative states ‘600 M10, Print B5’.
Meroë Site 600: 'El Keniseh' mound
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/B/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 B.5GB 3431 M.557
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some substance has been splashed onto the emulsion and can be seen in image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.