Image of a plastered and washed sandstone capital [Identified by Török as object 250-5]. Nearby album print of the same capital is labelled as '886/550 M13'.
Meroë: Column Capital
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/33
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.33GB 3431 M.624
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
A corner has broken off the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the object can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p 114, find reference 250-5.