Image of the kilns discovered at site 620. Handwritten note with negative states '600 M Print B3' [Actually site 620 M10].
Meroë site 620: Kilns
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/B/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 B.3GB 3431 M.590
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has been overexposed on one side.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 141, labelled ‘Pottery workshops M260 from W (?)’.