Image of a stela from site B103 at site B (Sararwah) with a hieroglyphic inscription mentioning the names of 'sedam-ash of anhur' and 'Pa-Aha'. '148', 'Site B', and 'plate' are written on the back of the album print.
Sararwah site 103: stela of Pa-Aha'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/163
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.55
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (94mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 33, entitled stela of Pa-Aha B103'.