Image of the interior of tomb 800, showing offering jars/stones in a pit.
Meroë tomb 800: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/44/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc H14GB 3431 MISC/H/14
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 188mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Formerly numbered MISC/H/14. Transferred back to the JG/M collection where it originally belonged.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has a large but stable crack across the centre of the glass. A corner has also been chipped off and some discolouration on the image, visible as a stain on the digital image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.