Image of a relief fragment from site 250 (Sun Temple) depicting a procession of soldiers. Handwritten note with negative states '250 M 10 Carving on wall 2 copies Box V Print F47'.
Meroë site 250: Relief Fragment
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/47/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.47GB 3431 M.239a
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.85, labelled as '250-1b condition in 1909’. Full description of the relief in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p113, find reference 250-1.