Image of a sandstone lion head from site 600 (Isis Temple), thought to be a libation basin. Marked as site 600 but in publications is labelled as being 'from tank' (site 621?). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 18, 600 M10'.
Meroë site 600: Lion head
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.18GB 3431 M.587
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.