Image of the burial and deposit discovered at site R63 at Reqaqnah at the bottom of a shaft. Deposit comprised a table, alabaster vase and bowl, a diorite and a breccia bowl, two shells and a [bone?] bracelet. Album print labelled 'pl. 24', 'R63' and 'film'. '90', 'R63' and 'A45a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 63: burial with deposit
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/137
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.73GB 3431 A45a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (112mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl.24 entitled 'burial from above, S'.