Image of a stream with a pebbled river bank passing through a wooded valley. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Stream passing through valley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F12GB 3431 MISC/F/12
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/6.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/12. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches and emulsion is beginning to peel at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.