General image of site 199 after excavation, showing the aerial railway in use. Shelter built to protect wall paintings discovered at site 292 can be seen in background. Album print labelled 'Working with the cable system'.
Meroë site 199: 'Working with cable System'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.23GB 3431 M.863
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.