General view of site 940 during excavation showing the approach to columned room with Taharqa style columns. Aerial railway debris removal system can be seen in the background. Note with negative states 'Meroë Print J40'. Album print marked '940 M13'.
Meroë site 940: approach to the Taharqa Chamber
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/40
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.40GB 3431 M.697
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Extensive silvering around the edge of the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.