Image of site 298 after excavation, showing kiln-like structures that Garstang believed were coppersmith's hearths. Album print marked '298 M11'.
Meroë site 298: 'Copper Smith's Hearths'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/19
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.19GB 3431 M.466
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Heavy silvering at the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.