Image of excavated mud brick building on the south side of the ‘Sun Temple’ at site 250. Photograph appears to have been taken from site 253 not 553. Album print marked '886/553 M'.
Meroë sites 251-253: Mud brick buildings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/30
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.30GB 3431 M.621
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original negative is overexposed.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.