Image showing fields of crops and fruit trees at the bottom of a mountain valley. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Farmland with mountains
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/19
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F19GB 3431 MISC/F/19
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/19. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches and emulsion is peeling at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.