Image of an illustration from Perrot & Charles (1884) A History of Art in Chaldæa & Assyria, showing a line drawing of a stone carving of idols being carried in a procession from the ancient city of Nineveh in Iraq. Handwritten note with negative states 'A3 Slide 63' and 'Assyrian 'Hadad' Nineveh', 'Perrot + Chipiez in Chaldea Assyria Fig 14'.
Illustration: 'Assyrian Hadad. Nineveh'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/1/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc A5GB 3431 MISC/A/5
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (105mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has dark spots.
Conditions Governing Use
Publication is out of copyright and authors have been dead for over 70 years.