Image of site 295 showing locations of pottery finds. Two female excavators can be seen in the background (possibly Mrs Garstang). Album print marked '295 M13'.
Meroë site 295: pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/30
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.30GB 3431 M.439
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
There is extensive silvering around the edge of the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.