Image an annotated photograph showing visitors to the Meroë excavation, including (from left) Midwinter Bey (director of Sudan Railways), Lord Kitchener, Sir Reginald Wingate (the Sidar), Professor Archibald Sayce, John Garstang, and Lady Catherine Wingate. Marked M11 (1).
Meroë: 'Visit of Lord Kitchener and the Sidar'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.6GB 3431 M.790
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.