Image of site 600 after clearing, showing mud brick and stone chambers. '600 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 8 600 M10'.
Meroë site 600: chambers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.8GB 3431 M.575
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.