Image of site R40 at Reqaqnah, showing the substructure of the tomb after it had collapsed. Album print labelled 'Reqaqnah 1901-02 No 40', 'View of substructure after collapse R40', 'Pl.6' and 'Slide T208'. '29', 'A15' and 'R40' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 40: 'View of Substructure after collapse'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.24GB 3431 A15GB 3431 29
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 102mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 6, entitled 'sub-structure after collapse'.