Image of Meroitic inscription 'No. 10' from the site 6 (Lion Temple), sat on a crate of Pears' Soap. Album print marked '6 M10'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë E19, pl. XXVIIa'.
Meroë site 6: Meroitic inscription 'No. 10 (i)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/19
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.19GB 3431 M.48
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXVII.a, labelled 'four sides of a third square pedestal (inscription No. 10)'.