Image of a doorway discovered at site 1000 (Hamadab). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album S38 1000 M14'.
Meroë site 1000: entrance
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/38
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.38GB 3431 M.746
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (163mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is scratched and the emulsion is chipped. Some substance is stuck to the emulsion leaving a white patch on the digital image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.