Image of a mud brick enclosure at site R250 at Reqaqnah, which contained a pot covering a burial, taken from the North East. Album print labelled 'pl.27', 'Enclosure for large pot' and 'R250'. '71', 'S of 50/major' and 'A36 are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 250: 'Enclosure for large pot'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/82
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.144GB 3431 A36
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 27, entitled 'enclosure of pot burial from NE R250'.