Image of a large hill called 'Beuyuk Kaleh' (Büyükkale), the acropolis of the city of Hattusa near Boghaz Keui (Boğazkale, Turkey). Handwritten note with negatives states 'Beuyuk Kaleh 3 A2’.
Boghaz Keui No. 29: Büyükkale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/29
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/029
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 129mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Image is suffering slightly from light damage and handling damage. Some substance has been splashed onto the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.