Image of a table or stand of highly burnished dark-red pottery from tomb 307, decorated with pattern painted on outside in white line. Handwritten note with negative states '307 M10 Album N2 39, pottery, 2 negatives'.
Meroë site 307: Pottery stand
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/39/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.39GB 3431 M.500
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is chipped at the edges of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XLI.9. Illustration of the pot can be found on pl. XLIV.21.