Image of an excavated street in Meroë and adjoining buildings. Török places this photo on the enclosure wall looking south-west along street 925.
Meroë site 925: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/O/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.18GB 3431 M.1089
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (164mm x 119mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
See plan in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, fig 3 for proposed position of photograph.