Image of two alabaster bowls from tomb K1 (tomb of 'Neterkhet') Bet Khallaf. Handwritten note with negative states 'Mahasna & Bet Khallaf see pl. 12. alabaster types'.
Bet Khallaf K1: Alabaster Bowls
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/1/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.64
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (115mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is brittle and slightly warped.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Illustrations of the bowls can be seen in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXII.