Image of 4 jars/jugs from the western part of the northern necropolis (tombs 400-415).
Meroë: Pottery Types
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/26
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.26GB 3431 M.1079
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (155mm x 72mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLI.8, labelled 'types 32, 34, 33 _'.