Image of the front of a red slate votive tablet discovered at site 6 (Lion Temple), depicting a lion god (Apedemak). ‘6 M10’ is written on the negative.
Meroë site 6: votive tablet, Apedemak
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/8/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M.37(1)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 175mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The original plaque is now held by the Walter's Art Museum, Baltimore, Maryland, USA (22.258 ).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.