Image of 4 pottery finds possibly from the necropolis. Includes, (from left), bowl with spout (tomb 15?); dark red dish (tomb 310); a 'table' decorated with whitened incised pattern (possibly tomb 307); and a dish. Album print marked 'M10'.
Meroë: Pottery Types
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.24GB 3431 M.1077
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (160mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image of left hand objects published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLI.7.