Image an A-frame which was part of the aerial railway which moved debris around the site. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print A47'.
Meroë: Aerial railway in construction
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/46
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.46GB 3431 M.1227
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (88mm x 116mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original negative is not cut straight.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.