Image of a site at Meroë after excavation, showing the remains of various mud brick chambers. Album print marked ‘295 M11’ but the lantern slide of the image labelled the site as ‘Keniseh’ (Isis Temple site 600).
Meroë: Mud brick chambers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/26/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.26GB 3431 M.435(1)
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight scratches in the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.