Image of a water tank discovered at site 295, with broken pottery in the foreground. Album print marked '295 M11'.
Meroë site 295: Water tank
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.27GB 3431 M.436
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 127, labelled 'M 295. Basin from SE'.