General view of the site 250 (Sun Temple) in the early stages of clearing. '250 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states '250 M10 Sun Temple Mound Box II'.
Meroë site 250: 'Sun Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/2
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.2GB 3431 M.197
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Extensive silvering around the edges of the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.