General image of sites 292 and 298 from the southwest. The shelter built to protect wall paintings discovered at site 292 can be seen on the left. The aerial railway for removing debris can be seen working in the background.
Meroë sites 292 and 298
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.24GB 3431 M.864
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is very scratched and is chipped at the edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.