Image of pendants and amulets made of carnelian discovered in various tombs at El Mahasna, including (from top left) objects from Tomb M386, M379; M87; M322; M341; M435; M445; M400; M461; and M100.
El Mahasna (site M): Amulets and pendants of carnelian etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/3/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.23
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (163mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXXIX, entitled 'amulets and pendants of carnelian &c'.