Image of rocky pass near the village of Boghaz Keui (Boğazkale, Turkey), with a flowing water duct in the foreground and a man standing by a large stone boulder in the background.
Boghaz Keui No.5: rocky pass
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/005
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 129mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
To prevent further damage this negative is now stored separately from the main collection.
Due to the condition of the negative the image was taken from the glass side of the negative, therefore the digital image is reverse of the true image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion is flaking very badly around the edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.