Image of the south end of site 6 (Lion Temple) after clearing, showing pottery and other artefacts. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print E25, 6 M10'.
Meroë site 6: 'South end of Lion Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.25GB 3431 M.56
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.