Image of site 600 (Isis Temple) after excavation, showing the 'upper hall' of the temple. A small village [Begerewiyeh?] can be seen in the background. A tripod can also be seen. '600 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 11 600 M10'.
Meroë site 600: Upper Hall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.11GB 3431 M.579
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.